sniperg 发表于 2011-2-7 02:47

闲着没事,去看了下SF TRUE STORIES......

本帖最后由 sniperg 于 2011-2-7 02:50 编辑

很震精。。。只是随便看了两篇。SureFire Survives IED BlastOn March 23, 2007, we were on Patrol in the Al Anbar Province when one of our vehicles was struck by an IED. The force of the explosion killed one of my friends and caused the roof of the Humvee to detach from the vehicle. We never did find the driver's side passenger door, and the turret was thrown over 200 meters from the truck

After rendering aid to the wounded soldiers and securing the area, I found a SureFire flashlight on the ground
. Its window was broken and its head was smashed. I picked it up and pressed the button, and, to my amazement, it still worked! Finding the destroyed rifle it had been attached to made me believe that there truly is no better flashlight than SureFire in the world.

Adam G.
Royalton, MN
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

L4 a Lifesaver in IED ExplosionIt was a pitch-black, quiet night, and I was under the cover of a burned-out house. I saw what appeared to be an iPod and assumed it had been dropped by one of my fellow soldiers. Well, it wasn't an iPod; it was an IED (improvised explosive device).

I remember
a bright, white light flashing, and waking up several hours later with a wall on top of me. I was 99% covered and stuck, except for my free right arm. I could not see and could barely breathe, but I could hear what I thought were drones passing by overhead and other units passing by. But I couldn't make a sound. Then I remembered that my SureFire L4 LumaMax®was on my belt.

After 10 minutes of painful wiggling, I was able to reach my L4 with my right hand. My head was split wide open, my nose was nearly completely off my face, so I couldn't get enough air, and I was quickly passing out, but I was able to click my L4 on and off several times before losing consciousness. It was enough to get me noticed by the drone passing over me. Roughly 20 minutes later, I was rescued and extricated from under a ton of debris.

Now, 197 stitches later, I'm back home recuperating and rehabilitating. The hundred-plus dollars I spent on my L4 was worth every penny. This is a life-saving tool. My only regret is that, after I passed out, I dropped my L4 and lost it forever. But I'm already saving up for a new one and hope to rejoin my unit in a few weeks.

God bless America, God bless The Corps, and God bless SureFire!

Gunny David M.
Piscataway, NJ

sniperg 发表于 2011-2-7 02:48

窗外鞭炮声好响。。。

UFO-123 发表于 2011-2-7 04:44

不至于震精吧{:1_217:}
筒子很小,估计没有被炸到,冲击波也顶多造成皮外伤。

time1200 发表于 2011-2-7 07:22

早上好

xzz354 发表于 2011-2-7 09:35

是哇是哇,真要被IED破片正面击中,估摸着就成碎片了,你如果还能点亮我就服.

江南飞雪 发表于 2011-2-7 10:28

一般般吧。

总冒烟 发表于 2011-2-7 10:50

看不懂

sniperg 发表于 2011-2-7 12:06

好吧,不算震精,算遗精吧。

sniperg 发表于 2011-2-7 12:10

不过冲击波已经很强了

hippo261 发表于 2011-2-7 12:13

在pdf上看来的故事:某人在冰上走,然后冰裂了他掉进水里,靠着E2D头部的攻击齿,扒住冰爬上来的

军火大王 发表于 2011-2-7 12:45

关于SF的介绍里还有一个地狱火被炸飞出几十米后还能用的故事.

手电情节 发表于 2011-2-7 12:55

酱油飘过

xzz354 发表于 2011-2-7 13:01

传言当初NexTORCH搞警用时,其中一项测试是10几米高坠落,他的还能保证正常工作,而各种山寨版警用问题多多,比如开关失效,电路出问题,有些连LED上的金属圈都摔掉了,甚至还有外壳直接断成两段的.
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 闲着没事,去看了下SF TRUE STORIES......