查看: 6381|回复: 20

手贱把G2的镀膜给擦了

[复制链接]

该用户从未签到

发表于 2014-1-15 15:32 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册成为会员,享受更多功能。

x
  今天闲来无事拿出已经购入第9个年头的G2 平日就是这个跟着我上班的 看着它渐渐老迈的身影 还是拆开保养一下吧(顺便说一下我买的这个凡士林吧 没有香味的而且油性略厚涂上筒子不会发生遇热液化外流的现象 既起到润滑效果又带点阻尼 非常理想的筒子用油脂 关键是没有异味和香味这点我喜欢) 然后悲剧发生了 我想这个镜片因该和照相机望远镜镜头差不多 于是乎我就把镜片拆下来泡在了无水酒精里 等拿出来的时候 发现镜片变麻子金刚了用拭镜纸一擦 下来很多晶体片状的东西 我这才反映过来是镀层啊啊啊啊啊~~~ 这里要特别提醒一下筒友们 因为内外都有镀层所以千万别让小火接触如酒精之类的略带腐蚀的液体 否则会和我一样悲剧的 不过原先用了8年多的G2镜片镀膜可能有点痒化发暗被我这么一鼓捣反而清亮不少 至少看着舒服
2.jpg 1.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg
回复 dsu_marcocopyright:copyright

使用道具 举报

• TA的每日心情
    奋斗
    2024-3-7 10:45
  • 签到天数: 1123 天

[LV.10]以坛为家III

发表于 2014-1-15 15:41 | 显示全部楼层
    本帖最后由 la453075 于 2014-1-15 15:45 编辑

照相机望远镜镜头,要用專用拭鏡油和拭鏡紙!不然鍍膜會完蛋的!{:1_284:}
    回复

使用道具 举报

• TA的每日心情
    开心
    2017-12-26 19:12
  • 签到天数: 370 天

[LV.9]以坛为家II

发表于 2014-1-15 15:46 | 显示全部楼层
    我擦过一次。。。貌似还好~多谢提醒~
    回复

使用道具 举报

• TA的每日心情
    奋斗

[LV.10]以坛为家III

发表于 2014-1-15 15:54 | 显示全部楼层
    請絕對不能用防锈噴霧式黃油!會讓o環完蛋滴!!請用矽油!千萬不要使用黃油針車油WD40凡士林這些屬於石油基潤滑劑,會使o環橡膠材質部分硬化,龜裂!建議使用矽油脂!{:1_300:}
    回复

使用道具 举报

• TA的每日心情
    奋斗

[LV.10]以坛为家III

发表于 2014-1-15 16:05 | 显示全部楼层
    本帖最后由 la453075 于 2014-1-15 16:42 编辑

資料來源http://www.surefire.com/faqsSureFire
    view cart (0 Items)
    Close   
    You have no items in your shopping cart.

Get news and special offers
    Submit
    Go

FAQs
    FLASHLIGHTS

登录/注册后可看大图
    LEDMy LED flashlight does not turn on — what's wrong?

• First install fresh batteries, positive-end forward. 95% of non-working SureFire flashlights are due to dead or reversed batteries.
    • If the flashlight does not turn on with fresh batteries installed, perform the "paper clip test" as follows:
      1. With the new batteries still in the light, unscrew and remove the tailcap.
      2. Using a metal object such as a paper clip or key, simultaneously touch the flat center of the exposed battery terminal and the rear metal rim of the flashlight; the flashlight should turn on.
    • If the flashlight does not turn on using the paper clip test with fresh batteries installed, the problem may be dirty or greasy tailcap threads. Refer to the question below, "What parts of my flashlight need to be maintained?", paying attention to the information on cleaning.
    • If the flashlight does not turn on after cleaning the threads, it may be the tailcap switch, although failures of our simple "tactical" switches are extremely rare. At this point, please call SureFire at 1-800-828-8809 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting

登录/注册后可看大图
      免費 1-800-828-8809 end_of_the_skype_highlighting and ask for Customer Service.

My LED flashlight flickers when I turn it on — what's wrong?

• This is almost always caused by the batteries being nearly depleted. Replace the batteries.

My dual-output flashlight only works at the low-output setting — what's wrong?

• By design,when the batteries are nearly depleted only the low-output setting works. This serves as a warning while still leaving you with usable light. Replace the batteries.

What parts of my flashlight need to be maintained?

• Clean threads of tailcap and head using cloth, paper towel, or similar absorbent material.
    • Clean flat surface at end of threaded section and corresponding area inside the tailcap to ensure positive electrical contact between tailcap, head, and body.
    • Remove dirt or debris from O-rings and use a cotton swab or similar to lightly coat them with silicon grease, such as Nyogel or SCUBA equipment grease.
    • NOTE: Grease only the O-rings, not the threads. Do not use spray lubricants. Do not use petroleum-based lubricants. Do not use acidic, alkaline, or petroleum solvents to clean any part of your light.

How do I lock out my flashlight's tailcap switch?

• First make sure your flashlight is functioning. Then unscrew the tailcap until the light will not turn on when you press the tailcap switch, or when you wiggle the tailcap from side to side.

If the flashlight does not turn on, the tailcap switch is locked out. You may wish to unscrew the tailcap another ¾ turn to be absolutely certain it's locked out. If your tailcap has a small "scoop" mark in the rim, use this for future reference to determine how much the tailcap should be unscrewed to lock out the switch.
    • NOTE: After locking out your flashlight, always push the tailcap switch to make sure it is truly locked out.

If my light did not come with a pocket clip, can I buy one and install it?

• No. Pocket clips will only fit flashlight models that originally come with them since they require a special slot for attachment. However, a lanyard kit is available for most models.

How do I remove muzzle gas deposits on the window or lens?

• Remove the deposits using a clean, dry pencil eraser, rubbing in a circular motion.

How do I get the batteries out of my Executive Series or my E1B or my EB1 flashlight?

• Remove the head of the flashlight to access and replace the batteries.

IncandescentMy flashlight does not turn on — what's wrong?

• First install fresh batteries, positive-end forward. 95% of non-working SureFire flashlights are due to dead or reversed batteries.
    • If the flashlight still does not turn on with fresh batteries installed, perform the "paper clip test" as follows:
      1. With the new batteries still in the light, unscrew and remove the tailcap.
      2. Using a metal object such as a paper clip or key, simultaneously touch the flat center of the exposed battery terminal and the rear metal rim of the flashlight.; the flashlight should turn on.
    • If the flashlight does not turn on using the paper clip test with fresh batteries installed, replace the lamp and perform the paper clip test again. If the flashlight turns on, the problem was the lamp assembly. If it does NOT turn on, the problem may be dirty or greasy tailcap threads. Refer to the question below, "What parts of my flashlight need to be maintained?", paying attention to the information on cleaning.
    • If the light does not turn on after cleaning the threads, it may be the tailcap switch, although failures of our simple "tactical" switches are extremely rare. At this point, please call SureFire at 1-800-828-8809 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting

登录/注册后可看大图

What parts of my flashlight need to be maintained?

• Clean threads of tailcap and head using cloth, paper towel, or similar absorbent material.
    • Clean flat surface at end of threaded section and corresponding area inside the tailcap to ensure positive electrical contact between tailcap, head, and body.
    • Remove dirt or debris from O-rings and use a cotton swab or similar to lightly coat them with silicon grease, such as Nyogel or SCUBA equipment grease.
    • NOTE: Grease only the O-rings, not the threads. Do not use spray lubricants. Do not use petroleum-based lubricants. Do not use acidic, alkaline, or petroleum solvents to clean any part of your light.

How do I change the lamp in my flashlight?

• Models with unitized LED heads —
      The LED cannot be changed.
    • Most other models —
      1. Remove the flashlight head by rotating it counterclockwise
      2. Remove lamp/reflector assembly and replace it with a recommended assembly.
    • 9AN Model —
      1. Remove the flashlight head by rotating it counterclockwise.
      2. Remove the nylon screw that secures the lamp assembly to the head.
      3. Replace the inoperative N90 lamp assembly with a new one.
      4. Secure the lamp assembly to the head with the nylon screw.
      5. Attach the head to the flashlight body.
    • 10X Model —
      1. Remove the flashlight head by rotating it counterclockwise.
      2. Use a 5/32" hex wrench (included with 10X), to remove the screw in the center of the spring at the base of the head.
      3. Carefully separate the reflector from the head.
      4. Replace the inoperative lamp with a new one.
      5. Replace the reflector in the head and replace the Allen screw.
      6. Attach the head to the flashlight body.
    • NOTE – For all models, avoid touching glass bulb. Oil from your hand will degrade the surface and affect the performance of your flashlight.

Which lamp does my flashlight use?

• Refer to the User Manual that came with your flashlight, or...
    • Call SureFire at 1-800-828-8809 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting

登录/注册后可看大图

Can I remove just the lamp (bulb) from my P60, P61, P90, P91 or X80 lamp assembly?

• No. These assemblies are integral units.

How long will my flashlight's incandescent lamp (bulb) last?

• Your lamp should run for approximately 30 hours before it burns out. The lifespan will vary somewhat.

Is there a spare bulb compartment in my flashlight?

• No. But you can buy SureFire Spares Carriers, which hold one spare bulb and either four or six batteries, depending on the Spares Carrier model. Be sure to read the product descriptions and get the right one for your lamp assembly.

How do I lock out my flashlight's tailcap switch?

• First make sure your flashlight is functioning. Then unscrew the tailcap until the light will not turn on when you press the tailcap switch, or when you wiggle the tailcap from side to side.

If the flashlight does not turn on, the tailcap switch is locked out. You may wish to unscrew the tailcap another ¾ turn to be absolutely certain it's locked out. If your tailcap has a small "scoop" mark in the rim, use this for future reference to determine how much the tailcap should be unscrewed to lock out the switch.
    • NOTE: After locking out your flashlight, always push the tailcap switch to make sure it is truly locked out.

If my light did not come with a pocket clip, can I buy one and install it?

• No. Pocket clips will only fit flashlight models that originally come with them since they require a special slot for attachment. However, a lanyard kit is available for most models.

My A2 Aviator's small LEDs light up but the main incandescent lamp does not — what's wrong?

• Either your batteries are too depleted or your main lamp assembly has failed. The main lamp on the A2 Aviator draws significantly more power than the LEDs. By design, when the batteries are nearly depleted only the LEDs function. This serves as a warning while still providing usable light from the LEDs. To fix the problem, first try installing fresh batteries. If this doesn't fix the problem, replace your main lamp assembly (model number MA02).

How do I get the batteries out of my Executive Series, Outdoorsman, or Backup flashlight?

HEADLAMPS

登录/注册后可看大图
    My headlamp does not turn on — what's wrong?

• First install fresh batteries, positive-end forward. 95% of non-working SureFire lights are due to dead or reversed batteries.
    • If the headlamp does not work with new batteries, perform the "paper clip test" as follows:
      1. With the fresh batteries installed, unscrew and remove the battery compartment cap.
      2. Using a metal object such as a paper clip or key, simultaneously touch the flat center of the exposed battery terminal and the rear metal rim of the battery compartment. NOTE: The headlamp's output control knob must be turned to any ON position for the test to work.
    • If the headlamp still does not turn on using the paper clip test with fresh batteries installed, the problem may be dirty or greasy battery compartment and cap threads. Refer to the question below, "What parts of my headlamp need to be maintained?", paying attention to the information on cleaning.
    • If the headlamp does not turn on after cleaning the threads, it may be the switch, although failures are extremely rare. At this point, please call SureFire at 1-800-828-8809 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting

登录/注册后可看大图

My headlamp blinks, or flickers, or runs only in the low-output mode — what's wrong?

• By design,when the batteries are nearly depleted the headlamp will blink or flicker and the headlamp will only run at the low-output level. This serves as a warning while still leaving you with usable light. Replace the batteries.

What parts of my headlamp need to be maintained?

• Clean threads of battery compartment and cap using cloth, paper towel, or similar absorbent material.
    • Clean flat surface at end of battery compartment threaded section and corresponding area inside the cap to ensure positive electrical contact between tailcap, head, and body.

WEAPONLIGHTS

登录/注册后可看大图
    LEDMy WeaponLight does not turn on — what's wrong?

• First install fresh batteries, positive-end forward. 95% of non-working SureFire illumination tools are due to dead or reversed batteries.
    • If the WeaponLight still does not turn on with fresh batteries installed, the problem may be dirty or greasy battery compartment threads. Refer to the question below, "What parts of my WeaponLight need to be maintained?", paying attention to the information on cleaning.
    • If the WeaponLight does not turn on after cleaning the threads, it may be the switch, although failures are extremely rare. At this point, please call SureFire at 1-800-828-8809 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting

登录/注册后可看大图

What parts of my WeaponLight need to be maintained?

• Clean mating threads of battery compartment, including flat sections at end, using cloth, paper towel, or similar absorbent material.

How do I remove gunfire residue from my WeaponLight's window?

• Remove the deposits using a clean, dry pencil eraser, rubbing in a circular motion.

IncandescentMy WeaponLight does not turn on — what's wrong?

• First install fresh batteries, positive-end forward. 95% of non-working SureFire lights are due to dead or reversed batteries.
    • If the WeaponLight does not work with new batteries, the problem may be dirty or greasy battery compartment and cap threads. Refer to the question below, "What parts of my WeaponLight need to be maintained?", paying attention to the information on cleaning.
    • If the headlamp does not turn on after cleaning the threads, it may be the switch, although failures are extremely rare. At this point, please call SureFire at 1-800-828-8809 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting

登录/注册后可看大图

What parts of my WeaponLight need to be maintained?

• Clean mating threads of battery compartment, including flat sections at end, using cloth, paper towel, or similar absorbent material.

Which lamp does my WeaponLight use?

• Refer to the User Manual that came with your WeaponLight, or...
    • Call SureFire at 1-800-828-8809 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting

登录/注册后可看大图

Can I remove just the lamp (bulb) from my P60, P61, P90, or P91 lamp assembly?

• No. These assemblies are integral units.

How long will my WeaponLight's incandescent lamp (bulb) last?

• Your lamp should run for approximately 30 hours before it burns out. The lifespan will vary somewhat.

Is there a spare bulb compartment in my WeaponLight?

• No. But you can buy SureFire Spares Carriers, which hold one spare bulb and either four or six batteries, depending on the Spares Carrier model. Be sure to read the product descriptions and get the right one for your lamp assembly.

How do I remove gunfire residue from my WeaponLight's window?

BATTERIES

登录/注册后可看大图
    Disposable  123AAre disposable 123A batteries rechargeable?

• No! Do not try to recharge them, as this can be dangerous.

Aren't all disposable 123A batteries the same?

• No! Many counterfeit or inferior lithium batteries don't have the power output characteristics or built-in fault (short-circuit) protection that SureFire batteries have. This can cause poor performance or even be dangerous to you and your SureFire illumination tools.
    • Customers should never:
           -- Use non-U.S.A. made batteries.
           -- Mix old and new batteries.
           -- Mix different brands of batteries.
           -- Purchase and use disposable batteries marked "PRC" or "Made in China".

If I use non-SureFire brand batteries will my warranty be voided?

• Using genuine Panasonic®, Duracell® or Energizer® batteries will not void your warranty, but using any other non-SureFire brand will void it.

How can I be certain that my SureFire battery is not counterfeit?
    How do I get the batteries out of my Executive Series or my E1B or my EB1 flashlight?

Rechargeable   LFP  123AIs the power output of rechargeable LFP123A batteries the same as disposable 123A batteries?

• The discharge power is very similar, which means that your illumination tool will have similar lumen output. However, rechargeable batteries will be depleted in about half the time of the disposable batteries.

What is the shelf life of rechargeable LFP 123A batteries?

• Shelf life is several years when the batteries are stored away from high temperature conditions, but they should be recharged after 2 years of sitting idle.

Can rechargeable LFP 123A batteries be used in SureFire rechargeable flashlights?

• Yes. They must be inserted into an included battery magazine, which is then inserted into the flashlight.

Can I put a rechargeable LFP 123A battery and a disposable 123A battery together into an illumination tool?

• No.

Can I put a charged LFP 123A battery and a depleted LFP 123A battery together into an illumination tool?

• Avoid doing this. There is no safety hazard, but it is possible that the charged cell could damage the discharged cell. We recommend fully charging all cells before placing them into an illumination tool.

Can I put an old rechargeable LFP 123A battery and new rechargeble LFP 123A battery together into an illumination tool?

• Yes. However, the runtime of your illumination tool may be reduced.

Can rechargeable LFP 123A batteries be used in incandescent (non-LED) illumination tools?

• We do not recommend it because the slightly higher initial voltage of charged LFP 123A batteries may burn out lamp filaments. Use our rechargeable batteries only with LED illumination tools that also use disposable 123A batteries.

If rechargeable or disposable batteries are in my "dual-fuel" rechargeable SureFire flashlight and then I plug the flashlight into the charger, what will happen?

• Nothing. The battery magazine is designed so that it does not allow an electrical connection with the charger when the latter is plugged into the flashlight.

What do the colors on my SureFire battery charger mean?

• The light is red when the battery (or batteries) is taking a charge. It turns green when the charging process is complete.

Subscribe

© 2013 SureFire, LLC. All rights reserved.

回复

使用道具 举报

• TA的每日心情
    无聊
    2014-4-15 09:31
  • 签到天数: 1 天

[LV.1]初来乍到

发表于 2014-1-15 16:05 | 显示全部楼层
    本帖最后由 glock 于 2014-1-15 16:07 编辑

凡士林让O圈有轻微膨胀,不过影响不是很大
    回复

使用道具 举报

该用户从未签到

楼主| 发表于 2014-1-15 16:14 | 显示全部楼层
    la453075 发表于 2014-1-15 15:54
    請絕對不能用防锈噴霧式黃油!會讓o環完蛋滴!!請用矽油!千萬不要使用黃油或針車油或WD40或凡士林這些屬於石 ...

谢谢兄的建议 我有刚定了一罐日本TOKYO MARUI 手喷硅油/矽油 是气罐喷剂不知可否使用?
    回复

使用道具 举报

• TA的每日心情
    奋斗

[LV.10]以坛为家III

发表于 2014-1-15 16:19 | 显示全部楼层
    温柔带电 发表于 2014-1-15 16:14
    谢谢兄的建议 我有刚定了一罐日本TOKYO MARUI 手喷硅油/矽油 是气罐喷剂不知可否使用? ...

氣罐硅油/矽油,壓縮氣体可能含有石油基類溶劑!請不要使用!{:1_300:}
    回复

使用道具 举报

• TA的每日心情
    开心
    2024-7-21 10:08
  • 签到天数: 2007 天

[LV.Master]伴坛终老

发表于 2014-1-15 16:20 | 显示全部楼层
    居然用上了开表壳子的扳手

厉害啊

同病相怜的G2用户表示慰问

http://www.shoudian.org/thread-355867-1-1.html

玻璃镜片搞定

原厂的塑料片扔掉算了
    回复

使用道具 举报

• TA的每日心情
    奋斗

[LV.10]以坛为家III

发表于 2014-1-15 16:26 | 显示全部楼层
    glock 发表于 2014-1-15 16:05
    凡士林让O圈有轻微膨胀,不过影响不是很大

記得凡士林會對condom有腐蝕作用,不能用凡士林這種屬石油基類的潤滑油!會對橡膠有腐蝕作用!建議使用矽油!{:1_293:}
    回复

使用道具 举报

• TA的每日心情
    奋斗

[LV.10]以坛为家III

发表于 2014-1-15 16:29 | 显示全部楼层
    本帖最后由 la453075 于 2014-1-15 16:40 编辑

資料來源http://www.surefire.com/faqsFAQsFLASHLIGHTSLEDMy LED手電筒不會打開 - 有什麼不對?
    首先安裝新的電池,正結束邁進。 95 %的非在職神火手電筒是由於死亡或逆轉batteries.If手電筒無法打開安裝新電池,執行“文件夾測試”,如下所示:
    1 。隨著新電池仍然在光明中,擰松並取下尾蓋。
    2 。使用金屬物體如回形針或鍵,同時接觸電池暴露終端的平中心和手電筒的背面金屬輪輞,手電筒應該把on.If手電筒無法開啟使用帶有回形針測試安裝新電池,問題可能是臟或油膩的尾蓋螺紋。請參考下面的問題:“需要什麼樣的地方我的手電筒來維護呢? ” ,注重在清潔的信息。如果手電不清理線程後啟動,則可能是尾蓋開關,雖然我們簡單的“戰術”開關故障是極為罕見的。此時,請致電神火在1-800-828-8809 ,並要求客戶服務。
    我的LED手電筒閃爍,當我打開它 - 什麼是錯的?
    這是幾乎總是通過被耗盡的電池引起的。更換電池。
    我的雙輸出手電筒只適用於低輸出設置 - 什麼是錯的?
    按照設計,當電池接近耗盡只有低輸出設置工作。這可作為一個警告,同時還留下您的可用光。更換電池。
    需要什麼樣的配件我的手電筒來維護呢?
    尾蓋和頭部用布,紙巾或類似的吸收材料的潔淨線程。
    在螺紋部分與相應的區域中的尾端蓋內的端清潔平坦的表面,以確保尾端蓋,頭部和身體之間的正的電接觸。
    從O型圈去除污垢或碎屑和使用棉籤或類似輕輕塗他們用矽潤滑脂,如NYOGEL或潛水設備潤滑脂。
    注:油脂只有O型圈,而不是線程。不要使用噴霧潤滑劑。不要使用石油基潤滑油。請勿使用酸性,鹼性或石油溶劑來清潔任何部分光線。
    我如何鎖住我的手電筒的尾蓋開關?
    首先確保你的手電筒功能。然後擰開尾蓋,直到指示燈不亮,當你按下尾蓋開關,或當您從一邊扭動尾端蓋到另一側。

如果手電筒不亮,尾端蓋開關被鎖定。你不妨擰開尾蓋另一¾轉向絕對肯定它的鎖定。如果您的尾蓋有一個小“舀”標誌的輪輞,使用此以供將來參考,以確定有多少尾端蓋應擰開鎖定了switch.NOTE :鎖住你的手電筒後,總是推尾端蓋開關,以確保它是真正的鎖定。
    如果我的燈沒有拿出一個口袋夾,我可以買一個並安裝它?
    第掌上剪輯將只適合手電筒模式,最初來自與他們,因為他們需要的附件的專用插槽中。然而,一個掛繩套件可用於大多數型號。
    我如何刪除*口天然氣儲量的窗口或鏡頭上?
    刪除使用清潔,乾燥的鉛筆橡皮擦的存款,揉在一個圓周運動。
    我如何獲得電池出我的總裁系列或E1B我或我的EB1手電筒?
    取出手電筒的頭部訪問和更換batteries.IncandescentMy手電筒無法打開 - 什麼是錯的首先安裝新的電池,正結束邁進。 95 %的非在職神火手電筒是由於死亡或逆轉batteries.If手電筒仍然無法打開安裝新電池,執行“文件夾測試”,如下所示:
    1 。隨著新電池仍然在光明中,擰松並取下尾蓋。
    2 。使用金屬物體如回形針或鍵,同時接觸電池暴露終端和手電筒的背面金屬邊緣的平中心;手電筒應該把on.If手電筒無法打開使用的文件夾測試安裝新電池,更換燈泡,並再次執行回形針測試。如果手電筒打開時,這個問題是燈組件。如果不導通,則問題可能是臟或油膩的尾蓋螺紋。請參考下面的問題:“需要什麼樣的地方我的手電筒來維護呢? ” ,注重在清潔的信息。如果指示燈不清理線程後啟動,則可能是尾蓋開關,雖然我們簡單的“戰術”開關故障是極為罕見的。在這一點上,請用布,紙巾或類似吸水material.Clean持平致電神火在1-800-828-8809 ,並要求客戶Service.What我的手電筒的部分需要加以維護呢?尾蓋和頭部的清潔線程表面螺紋部分和相應的區域尾端蓋內結束,以確保尾蓋,頭, body.Remove從O形圈的污垢或碎屑之間的積極的電接觸和使用棉籤或類似輕輕塗他們用矽潤滑脂,如NYOGEL或潛水設備grease.NOTE :油脂只有O型圈,而不是線程。不要使用噴霧潤滑劑。不要使用石油基潤滑油。請勿使用酸性,鹼性或石油溶劑來清潔任何部分light.How的我更換燈泡在我的手電筒模型與單元式LED頭? -
    該LED不能changed.Most其他車型 -
    1 。逆時針旋轉取下手電筒頭部
    2 。除去燈泡/反射鏡組合件,它具有一個推薦assembly.9AN型號替換 -
    1 。逆時針旋轉取下手電筒頭部。
    2 。取出尼龍螺絲固定燈泡組件的頭部。
    3 。用新的更換失效N90燈總成。
    4 。固定燈泡裝配到頭部與尼龍螺絲。
    5 。附加頭手電筒body.10X型號 -
    1 。逆時針旋轉取下手電筒頭部。
    2 。用5/ 32“六角扳手(隨10X) ,以在頭的底座拆下螺絲,彈簧的中心。
    3 。小心地從頭部分離的反射鏡。
    4 。更換失效燈用一個新的。
    5 。更換反射鏡的頭部和更換艾倫螺絲。
    6 。連接頭部的手電筒體。注 - 對於所有型號,避免接觸玻璃燈泡。從你手上的油會降低表面,影響你的flashlight.Which燈的性能確實我的手電筒使用?請參閱隨附的手電筒的用戶手冊,或...呼叫神火在1-800-828-8809 ,並要求為客戶Service.Can我從我的P60 , P61 , P90 , P91或X80的燈總成只刪除燈泡(燈泡) ?號這些組件是不可或缺的units.How長將我的手電筒的白熾燈(燈泡)持續多久?你的燈應該運行約30小時燒壞之前。壽命會有所不同somewhat.Is有一個備用燈泡艙在我的手電筒?號但你可以買神火備件運營商,佔據著一個備用燈泡和四個或六個電池,這取決於備件載波模式。請務必閱讀產品說明並得到正確的適合你的燈組件。我如何鎖住我的手電筒的尾蓋開關?首先確保你的手電筒功能。然後擰開尾蓋,直到指示燈不亮,當你按下尾蓋開關,或當您從一邊扭動尾端蓋到另一側。

如果手電筒不亮,尾端蓋開關被鎖定。你不妨擰開尾蓋另一¾轉向絕對肯定它的鎖定。如果您的尾蓋有一個小“舀”標誌的輪輞,使用此以供將來參考,以確定有多少尾端蓋應擰開鎖定了switch.NOTE :鎖住你的手電筒後,總是推尾端蓋開關,以確保它是真正鎖定out.If我的光沒有拿出一個口袋夾,我可以買一個,並安裝它?號口袋剪輯將只適合手電筒模式,最初來自與他們,因為他們需要的附件的專用插槽中。然而,一個掛繩套件可用於大多數models.My A2飛行員的小LED指示燈亮起,但主白熾燈沒有 - 什麼是錯無論您的電池耗盡了或您的主燈總成已經失敗?在A2飛行員的主燈吸引超過LED的顯著更多的權力。按照設計,當電池接近耗盡只LED的功能。這可作為一個警告,同時還提供可用光從LED 。要解決此問題,請首先嘗試安裝新的電池。如果這樣無法解決問題,請更換您的主燈總成(型號MA02 ) 。我如何獲得電池出我的總裁系列,戶外運動,或者備份手電筒?取出手電筒的頭部訪問和更換batteries.HEADLAMPSMy前照燈無法打開 - 什麼是錯的首先安裝新的電池,正結束邁進。 95 %的非在職神火燈是由於死亡或逆轉batteries.If前照燈不與新電池的工作,執行“文件夾測試”,如下所示:
    1 。安裝了新電池,擰松並取下電池倉蓋。
    2 。使用金屬物件例如回形針或鍵,同時接觸暴露的電池端子的扁平中心和電池盒的後部金屬輪輞。注:前大燈的輸出控制旋鈕必須打開任何ON位置進行測試工作。如果前大燈仍然無法打開使用的紙張夾測試與安裝新電池,問題可能是臟或油膩的電池倉蓋和線程。請參考下面的問題:“需要什麼配件我前照燈加以維護呢? ” ,注重在清潔的信息。如果前照燈不清理線程後啟動,則可能是開關,雖然失敗是極為罕見的。此時,請致電神火在1-800-828-8809 ,並要求客戶Service.My頭燈閃爍,或閃爍,或僅運行在低輸出模式 - 什麼是錯的根據設計,當電池接近耗盡?前燈將閃爍或閃爍和前照燈只在低輸出電平運行。這可作為一個警告,同時還留下您的可用光。代替我前照燈的batteries.What部分需要加以維護呢?的電池倉蓋和清潔利用線程布,紙巾或類似吸水material.Clean平坦表面的蓋在電池盒內螺紋部分和相應的區域結束,以確保潤滑脂只有O型圈:尾蓋,頭, body.Remove從O形圈的污垢或碎屑和使用棉籤或類似輕輕塗他們用矽潤滑脂,如NYOGEL或潛水設備grease.NOTE之間的積極接觸電,而不是線程。不要使用噴霧潤滑劑。不要使用石油基潤滑油。請勿使用酸性,鹼性或石油溶劑來清潔任何部分光線。
    WEAPONLIGHTSLEDMy*燈沒有打開 - 什麼是錯的首先提出安裝新的電池,正結束? 95 %的非在職神火照明工具是因死亡或逆轉batteries.If的*燈仍然無法打開安裝新電池,問題可能是臟或油膩的電池倉線程。請參考下面的問題:“需要什麼樣的地方我的*燈來維護呢? ” ,注重在清潔的信息。如果*燈不清理線程後啟動,則可能是開關,雖然失敗是極為罕見的。此時,請致電神火在1-800-828-8809 ,並要求客戶Service.What我的*燈的部分需要加以維護呢?的電池倉清潔配合螺紋,包括平段結束處,用布,紙巾,或類似的吸水material.Remove污垢或O型圈碎片和使用棉籤或類似輕輕塗他們用矽潤滑脂,如NYOGEL或潛水設備grease.NOTE :油脂只有O型圈,而不是線程。不要使用噴霧潤滑劑。不要使用石油基潤滑油。請勿使用酸性,鹼性或石油溶劑來清潔任何部分light.How的從我的*燈的窗口中刪除殘留的*聲?使用清潔,乾燥鉛筆橡皮,擦在一個圓形的motion.IncandescentMy*燈不取出存款打開 - 什麼是錯的首先安裝新的電池,正結束邁進。 95 %的非在職神火燈是由於死亡或逆轉batteries.If的*燈不與新電池的工作,問題可能是臟或油膩的電池倉蓋和線程。請參考下面的問題:“需要什麼樣的地方我的*燈來維護呢? ” ,注意清洗後的線程前照燈無法打開的cleaning.If的信息,也可能是開關,雖然失敗是極為罕見。此時,請致電神火在1-800-828-8809 ,並要求客戶Service.What我的*燈的部分需要加以維護呢?的電池倉清潔配合螺紋,包括平段結束處,用布,紙巾,或類似的吸水material.Remove污垢或O型圈碎片和使用棉籤或類似輕輕塗他們用矽潤滑脂,如NYOGEL或潛水設備grease.NOTE :油脂只有O型圈,而不是線程。不要使用噴霧潤滑劑。不要使用石油基潤滑油。請勿使用酸性,鹼性或石油溶劑來清潔任何部分light.Which燈不我*燈使用?請參閱隨附的*燈的使用手冊,或...呼叫神火在1-800-828-8809並要求客戶Service.Can我從我的P60 , P61 , P90 , P91或燈泡組件只刪除燈泡(燈泡) ?號這些組件是不可或缺的units.How長將我的*燈的白熾燈(燈泡)持續多久?你的燈應該運行約30小時燒壞之前。壽命會有所不同somewhat.Is有一個備用燈泡艙在我的*燈?號但你可以買神火備件運營商,佔據著一個備用燈泡和四個或六個電池,這取決於備件載波模式。請務必閱讀產品說明並得到正確的適合你的燈組件。我如何從我的*燈的窗口中刪除*聲殘留?用乾淨,乾燥的橡皮取出存款,摩擦的圓周運動。
    BATTERIESDisposable 123AAre一次性123A電池,充電式?不!不要試圖將其充電,因為這可能是dangerous.Aren '噸全部一次性123A電池一樣嗎?不!許多假冒偽劣鋰電池沒有那個神火電池具有功率輸出特性或內置的故障(短路)保護。這可能會導致性能變差,甚至會危及你和你的神火照明tools.Customers永遠不應該:
         - 使用非U.S.A 。生產的電池。
         - 混合使用新舊電池。
         - 混合使用不同品牌的電池。
         - ?購買和使用一次性電池標有“中國”或“中國製造”如果我使用非神火品牌電池將我的保修失效使用正品的Panasonic ® ,金霸王®或勁量®電池將不會影響保修,但使用任何其他非神火品牌將失去it.How我可以肯定,我的神火電池是不是假的?購買神火品牌電池從www.surefire.com ,或從授權神火dealer.How我得到的電池出我的總裁系列或E1B我或我的EB1手電筒?取出手電筒的頭部訪問和更換batteries.Rechargeable LFP 123AIs功率輸出充電LFP123A電池一樣一次性123A電池?放電功率是非常相似的,這意味著你的照明工具將有類似的流明輸出。然而,充電電池將被耗盡的一次性batteries.What大約一半的時間是可充電磷酸鋰鐵電池123A的保質期?保質期是幾年當電池存放在遠離高溫條件下,但他們應在充電2歲坐在idle.Can充電LFP 123A電池神火充電手電筒使用?是。他們必須被插入到含電池的雜誌,然後將其插入到flashlight.Can我把一個可充電磷酸鋰鐵電池123A和一次性123A電池連成一個照明工具是什麼? No.Can我把充電磷酸鋰鐵電池123A和耗盡磷酸鋰鐵電池123A匯集成一個照明的工具?避免這樣做。不存在安全隱患,但它有可能充電的電池可能會損壞放電的電池。我們建議完全充電的所有單元格將它們放置到tool.Can我把一個舊的充電磷酸鋰鐵電池123A和新的可再充電磷酸鋰鐵電池123A匯集成一個照明工具照明呢?是。但是,您的照明工具的運行時間可能會reduced.Can可充電磷酸鋰鐵電池123A在白熾燈(非LED)的照明工具被使用?我們不建議這樣做,因為充電LFP 123A電池略高初始電壓可能會燒壞燈絲。使用我們的可充電電池只能使用LED照明工具,還使用一次性123A batteries.If充電電池或一次性電池都在我的“雙燃料”充電神火手電筒,然後我再將手電筒插入充電器,會發生什麼?什麼也沒有。電池雜誌設計,以便它不允許用時,後者是插入flashlight.What做我的神火電池充電器的顏色表示充電器的電氣連接?該指示燈為紅色電池(或電池組)正在當充電。它變成綠色時,充電過程就完成了。訂閱..經銷商門戶|成為經銷商|保固|運費|政策/合規性|免責聲明|柏拉圖|網站地圖
    © 2013神火, LLC 。保留所有權利。
    回复

使用道具 举报

• TA的每日心情

2015-9-17 08:59
  • 签到天数: 30 天

[LV.5]常住居民I

发表于 2014-1-15 16:45 | 显示全部楼层
    菜鸟求教,为什么楼主的G2是LED灯头?
    回复

使用道具 举报

• TA的每日心情
    无聊
    2014-4-15 09:31
  • 签到天数: 1 天

[LV.1]初来乍到

发表于 2014-1-15 16:47 | 显示全部楼层
    la453075 发表于 2014-1-15 16:26
    記得凡士林會對condom有腐蝕作用,不能用凡士林這種屬石油基類的潤滑油!會對橡膠有腐蝕作用!建議使用矽油! ...

确实会,不过比较轻微。对o圈来说,我感觉可以忽略,对于condom,那就是创造新生命啦{:1_292:}
    回复

使用道具 举报

• TA的每日心情
    开心
    2020-12-24 22:08
  • 签到天数: 570 天

[LV.9]以坛为家II

发表于 2014-1-15 16:50 | 显示全部楼层
    旧的不去,新的不来
    回复

使用道具 举报

• TA的每日心情
    慵懒
    2018-3-3 23:08
  • 签到天数: 175 天

[LV.7]常住居民III

发表于 2014-1-15 17:29 | 显示全部楼层
    风之舞 发表于 2014-1-15 16:45
    菜鸟求教,为什么楼主的G2是LED灯头?

G2+P60L
    回复

使用道具 举报

• TA的每日心情
    奋斗
    2021-1-8 18:58
  • 签到天数: 672 天

[LV.9]以坛为家II

发表于 2014-1-15 18:06 | 显示全部楼层
    镀膜最好别擦,不然容易悲剧。
    回复

使用道具 举报

• TA的每日心情
    慵懒
    2014-9-12 14:07
  • 签到天数: 46 天

[LV.5]常住居民I

发表于 2014-1-15 18:53 | 显示全部楼层
    真要掉了,就掉了吧,实际用起来感觉不太出来差别,心理差别很大。。。
    回复

使用道具 举报

• TA的每日心情
    奋斗
    2024-8-9 15:35
  • 签到天数: 1937 天

[LV.Master]伴坛终老

发表于 2014-1-15 20:23 | 显示全部楼层
    la453075 发表于 2014-1-15 15:54
    請絕對不能用防锈噴霧式黃油!會讓o環完蛋滴!!請用矽油!千萬不要使用黃油或針車油或WD40或凡士林這些屬於石 ...

谢谢~
    回复

使用道具 举报

• TA的每日心情

2015-9-17 08:59
  • 签到天数: 30 天

[LV.5]常住居民I

发表于 2014-1-16 12:34 | 显示全部楼层
    本帖最后由 风之舞 于 2014-1-16 12:45 编辑
    谢谢兄弟指点~
    请教,这样的话,续航时间是多少?

回复

使用道具 举报

• TA的每日心情
    慵懒
    2018-3-3 23:08
  • 签到天数: 175 天

[LV.7]常住居民III

发表于 2014-1-16 15:24 | 显示全部楼层
    风之舞 发表于 2014-1-16 12:34
    谢谢兄弟指点~
    请教,这样的话,续航时间是多少?

你可以参考一下CPF筒友的放电图
    http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?176621-Surefire-P60L-(6PL-and-G2L)-runtimes
    回复

使用道具 举报

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|论坛自带搜索|下载论坛app|手电大家谈-手电筒爱好者之家 ( 备案序号:鲁ICP备05002565号 )
    以上言论纯属个人观点,与手电大家谈立场无关。
    最佳浏览模式:1920*1080

GMT+8, 2024-9-18 05:22 , Processed in 0.228690 second(s), 65 queries , Gzip On.