马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册成为会员,享受更多功能。

x
    首先说明,没有褒义,也没有贬低的意思。

只是闲来无事,浏览了SF网站的一些手电用户自己写的“TRUE STORIES”

看了几个,我个人感觉,有些写得有些夸大了,甚至感觉,多少有些“有奖征文”的意思了。

比如:

Extreme Cold Doesn't Faze Backup™
    I work on a drilling rig in Northern Canada, and I experience some pretty harsh weather sometimes. I started off my last rotation at work with a rig move in -40° C weather. At that temperature pretty much everything freezes and starts acting up. My watch and cell phone were the first items to freeze up and stop working. The next item to fall victim to the cold was my folding knife, which froze shut and proved extremely difficult to open. But, when it came time for my SureFire E1B Backup™ to perform, I was pleasantly surprised. After I cleared the frost from the lens and pressed the tailcap, the light came right on, which made me very happy. I used my E1B a fair amount that day, and, even in the extreme cold, every time I needed light, it fired right up.

I've tried many different pieces of gear at work, and nearly everything fails in these extreme conditions—but not SureFire. Thanks for making such a great light, one that can stand up to extreme, real-world conditions.

Cody H.
    Ladysmith, BC
    Canada

作者说E1B在-40度(摄氏)下面,手机and手表都“freeze up and stop working”,但是E1B在零下40度始终无恙。

Deep Freeze Doesn't Faze Defender®
    I'm a big hunter, and I take my E2D Defender® with me everywhere. I had just returned from a duck hunting trip, and when I arrived home it was cold and dark. It had snowed over the past few days, and water was dripping from my roof into a five-gallon bucket in my driveway. As I unloaded my gear in the dark, I went to grab my Defender to help guide the way, but it was gone. Little did I know that, in the midst of unloading, I'd dropped my light in the five-gallon bucket of icy-cold water. Luckily I had a 6P® on standby, which I used to unload the rest of my gear and look for my Defender. After a long search, I finally gave up hope and went inside for the night, convinced I had left my Defender at my hunting spot.

The next morning, while cleaning up my driveway with the rest of my gear, I peered into the bucket. The water had frozen solid, and there was my Defender, suspended in the middle of the block of ice. It was as if I was looking at a pre-historic piece of Amber with a mosquito frozen in the middle. I smashed the ice block up and chiseled my Defender from the ice. I pushed the tail-cap, as if in slow motion, and the light turned right on. I couldn't believe it! Submerged in freezing water and then frozen in solid ice? I'm not sure what other product would survive conditions like that.

Once again, SureFire has proven they truly make the best lights on the planet. Thank you.

Aaron H.
    Prescott, AZ

作者说E2DL,在冰冻情况下,解冻后依旧完好。
    回复 dsu_marcocopyright:copyright

使用道具 举报

• TA的每日心情
    开心
    2016-7-2 08:18
  • 签到天数: 1 天

[LV.1]初来乍到

楼主| 发表于 2009-6-14 20:53 | 显示全部楼层
    G2 Takes Acid Bath
    I work in an electroplating factory, where I inspect the plating units to make sure everything is working properly. One day one of the machines got stuck, so I pulled out my handy G2® Nitrolon® to take a look at its gears, and I discovered that it had a loose chain. So I set my G2 on the walkway and went in to fix the darn thing.

When I climbed out, I noticed that my G2 had disappeared from the spot where I left it. I asked the foremen if anyone had taken it as a joke, but he said no, so I pulled out my SureFire E2E Executive backup light and started searching for my G2. It didn't take me long to discover my G2 lying like a distressed submarine at the bottom of a tank of sulfuric acid. My heart sank—What could be worse than seeing a fine piece of equipment drowning in a highly corrosive chemical bath?

A few hours later, we managed to retrieve the poor thing, and after flushing it thoroughly with water to remove the acid, I grabbed my flashlight and pressed the tailcap. My G2 responded by emitting a brilliant beam of light! Everyone on the scenes was stunned at how the tiny G2 had survived for hours submerged in industrial-grade sulfuric acid. Thanks for not cutting corners, SureFire.

W.S. Poon
    Shatin, Hong Kong

大概猜测的意思,是说G2在工业级别硫酸里面“泡”过,但是依旧好用..............
    回复

使用道具 举报

• TA的每日心情
    开心

[LV.1]初来乍到

楼主| 发表于 2009-6-14 20:58 | 显示全部楼层
    Torch Outshines Laser
    I often go walking late at night; I enjoy the cool, calm air and the peace and quiet. One night, I was out for a stroll, my SureFire E2D LED Defender® and my laser pointer in my pocket, when I came upon a group of four males, all 18-20 years old, harassing and annoying a young lady. I shouted at them and told them to leave the woman alone. Two of them stopped the woman from leaving, and the other two approached me.

As the two males approached me, it was clear they were looking for confrontation. So I immediately drew my E2D LED with my right hand, held it like a pistol, and blasted out its max output. This really made them stop in their tracks. Then I pulled out my laser pointer and pointed that at them. The two males were dazzled, shocked, and had to sit down to absorb what had just happened. I then approached the two males who were continuing to harass and annoy the young women. I was concerned this was a potential rape in the making. After seeing what had happened to their chums, they said, "We're not looking for any trouble," and became very passive. I said, "That's funny, because before I pulled out my torch and laser pointer, you were itching for a fight, and were hassling this lady."

The males ran off, and I helped the lady back to her house. She said to me, "That was incredible, like something out of a movie." I replied, "These things don't always have such a good ending. I will be reporting this to the police; they just walked right under a CCTV camera at the library."

Before waving goodbye, the lady asked what make of torch I had. I said, "SureFire." She didn't even mention the laser pointer.

Peter G.
    Longniddry, UK

Before waving goodbye, the lady asked what make of torch I had. I said, "SureFire."
    我咋觉得这句话应该在当时说,而不是要告别时候才说?
    另外,我觉得对E2DL的高亮功能,有些高估了,对方难道就因为被晃了一下眼睛,就此罢手了?如果没有经过交手,很难想象在人数上有绝对优势的一方会害怕一个手持手电的人..........不知道我的理解是否有误。
    回复

使用道具 举报

• TA的每日心情
    开心
    2021-2-17 23:11
  • 签到天数: 25 天

[LV.4]偶尔看看III

发表于 2009-6-14 20:58 | 显示全部楼层
    本帖最后由 陆雨 于 2009-6-14 21:00 编辑

这个可以实践,你放冰箱里试试,8过家里的冰箱没-40℃怎么低,能搞到硫酸的筒友,也可以试试.
    回复

使用道具 举报

该用户从未签到

发表于 2009-6-14 21:04 | 显示全部楼层
    冰冻解冻倒不算离谱
    至于用E2DL吓退一群人,人是主要的,手电起有限的辅助作用。
    回复

使用道具 举报

• TA的每日心情
    开心

[LV.1]初来乍到

楼主| 发表于 2009-6-14 21:10 | 显示全部楼层

我是新人,但是也喜欢Surefire,已经购买E1E、E2E、E1B、E2DL、2个G2、6P、6PL、M2

坦率讲,有些东西不好搞(-40度),或者不安全(硫酸),因此说白了我看SF网站的故事,顺便自己YY自己的手电也有此性能。

但是有些故事,我觉得.............很难相信。SF,做工再好也是手电阿,看故事写得,很多普通人用了战术手电,也好像格斗高手一样,轻易搞定xxx。或者手电能在零下数十度环境下工作,不过据说理电池在低温状态下很好。

还好,目前还没有看到有人说SF能在零上50度工作,如果看到了,SF岂不是-50+50温度通吃..............这样的温度的环境,人能做什么?我可能的确没有啥极端状态下工作的经验,但是感觉如果零下50度的话,会有什么行业的人还在“整天”干活,如果只是出去巡查,那么手电实施上和人的温度是差不多的。
    回复

使用道具 举报

• TA的每日心情
    开心

[LV.1]初来乍到

楼主| 发表于 2009-6-14 21:19 | 显示全部楼层
    Three Strikes, You're Out
    While working the front door at my family's bar in Riverside, WV, an intoxicated patron pulled a hunting knife on me. I immediately drew my SureFire 6P®, shining the light in my would-be attackers eyes. As he threw up his arm to shield his eyes from the light, I did a basic martial arts C-step and closed the distance. I grabbed his knife-wielding arm at the wrist and hit him three times with the 6P as fast as I could swing it. He went down and the SureFire light still works like a charm.

I still have the light. I have other flashlights, even a SureFire M6®, but my 6P will always hold a special place in my heart. It's just a great piece of gear that everyone should own.

John D.
    Fayetteville, WV

不晓得那个人的hunting knife 是什么猎刀,如果是Bowie的话,我觉得用6P的P60,来晃一个拿着刀的intoxicated patron ,是勇敢OR轻率,万一这个家伙上来用刀捅向“亮光”的地方,OMG,后果不堪想象阿............
    回复

使用道具 举报

• TA的每日心情
    开心

[LV.1]初来乍到

楼主| 发表于 2009-6-14 21:22 | 显示全部楼层
    还有很多,没有看完.....................对于这些故事,像我一样热爱并且相信SF的你,会相信这些么?

再次说明,我本人也是一个喜欢SF的新人,并且手中的手电,只购买SF,因为我相信SF的做工and品质。
    回复

使用道具 举报

• TA的每日心情
    开心

[LV.1]初来乍到

楼主| 发表于 2009-6-14 21:23 | 显示全部楼层
    我咋还是中士涅.............不晓得啥时候才能到上尉................
    回复

使用道具 举报

• TA的每日心情
    开心

[LV.1]初来乍到

楼主| 发表于 2009-6-14 21:28 | 显示全部楼层
    这个可以实践,你放冰箱里试试,8过家里的冰箱没-40℃怎么低,能搞到硫酸的筒友,也可以试试.
    陆雨 发表于 2009-6-14 20:58

我家冰箱,冷冻室好像只有-20多度,要么就是-30来度。不过这个我真想尝试一下。先用“最便宜”的M2试试看................
    回复

使用道具 举报

该用户从未签到

发表于 2009-6-14 22:28 | 显示全部楼层
    我家冰箱,冷冻室好像只有-20多度,要么就是-30来度。不过这个我真想尝试一下。先用“最便宜”的M2试试看................
    Harries 发表于 2009-6-14 21:28

注意防潮~建议用个塑料袋子包上,防止潮气进去,应该会没有事情的。我水煮过L5没有啥事
    回复

使用道具 举报

该用户从未签到

发表于 2009-6-14 23:30 | 显示全部楼层
    我家冬天就零下四十多度的,有时候零下五十多度
    回复

使用道具 举报

该用户从未签到

发表于 2009-6-15 00:44 | 显示全部楼层
    本帖最后由 文少 于 2009-6-15 01:45 编辑

有時候我泡浴之際、就是光手電之時。水溫43度、
    初時當擔心會受潮氣濕氣影響、然而卻安好無恙。不錯。
    另外亦光柱十分強勁@o@

登录/注册后可看大图
    回复

使用道具 举报

该用户从未签到

发表于 2009-6-15 07:11 | 显示全部楼层
    低温工作非常正常尤其是北美靠近北极圈的地方。硫酸,如果不是在浓硫酸里长时间浸泡,也很正常。

手电对人或者对刀。如果对方没有必杀的想法。也正常。这个要双方当事人具体环境具体分析了。可以晚上在黑的地方自己找个人在各种距离用P60的6P或者G2对着自己长亮和多次点亮试试眼睛的感觉是不是很爽。尤其是手电一亮一灭后,对方身体移动是否能够目测判断。
    回复

使用道具 举报

头像被屏蔽

该用户从未签到

发表于 2009-6-17 17:18 | 显示全部楼层
    提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
    回复

使用道具 举报

该用户从未签到

发表于 2009-6-17 19:51 | 显示全部楼层
    说的比较模糊,翻译过来也很模糊首先电池要能顶住,泡酸的话外壳没事,但是你用手按么?,O圈顶得住么?,问体在于不拧紧的尾盖如果XXXXXX,以下省略N个字。。
    回复

使用道具 举报

该用户从未签到

发表于 2009-6-17 20:01 | 显示全部楼层
    -40的冰箱简单
    不日送上测试
    回复

使用道具 举报

该用户从未签到

发表于 2009-6-18 08:43 | 显示全部楼层
    到商家区随便挑几个,估计大都能达到这些效果。
    只不过SF写出来就被膜拜,国内品牌写出来就被鄙视。
    回复

使用道具 举报

• TA的每日心情
    开心
    2019-3-30 22:53
  • 签到天数: 2 天

[LV.1]初来乍到

发表于 2009-6-18 09:07 | 显示全部楼层
    还是用DIY的,心中有数
    回复

使用道具 举报

• TA的每日心情
    开心
    2018-10-23 10:43
  • 签到天数: 2 天

[LV.1]初来乍到

发表于 2009-6-18 12:34 | 显示全部楼层
    SF的外壳十分强悍,,,当年KL1为了拆卸,分别用了水煮法,油闷法,火烤法,,最后还是用管钳弄开了,,,,,
    回复

使用道具 举报

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|论坛自带搜索|下载论坛app|手电大家谈-手电筒爱好者之家 ( 备案序号:鲁ICP备05002565号 )
    以上言论纯属个人观点,与手电大家谈立场无关。
    最佳浏览模式:1920*1080

GMT+8, 2024-9-21 19:54 , Processed in 0.168239 second(s), 62 queries , Gzip On.